When having your car serviced or repaired, why go to a dealership rather than an independent shop?
- Taking your car to a dealership ensures that factory-trained specialists will work on your vehicle.
- An authorized dealer for your vehicle brand will use Genuine (Original Equipment) parts, diagnostic tools and supplies. (Independent shops have limited diagnostic tools and often use aftermarket parts and supplies.)
- The dealership will have the latest service information that is direct from the factory and is specific to your vehicle brand. Independent shops typically have only general familiarity with your car make and model.
- A dealership will know your car's recommended service schedule, to make sure the life of your car is long and trouble-free.
- Specific to the Kia brand, owners can receive a complimentary vehicle inspection on every service visit. That means a Kia-trained technician will check your vehicle to help ensure optimum performance.
Genuine Kia parts are built for your Kia. Body panels match up perfectly, brakes stop as designed, and high-quality materials help reduce corrosion and wear.
- Protect your investment and always ask for genuine Kia Parts for the perfect fit and finish.
- If you need regularly scheduled auto maintenance on your Kia vehicle, or you require major auto repair work, bring your vehicle to the skilled service professionals at Weston Kia.
- We have one of the top service centers in the greater Portland area, and we offer several service specials for drivers in Portland, Hillsboro, Beaverton and other surrounding areas.
22555 SE Stark St.
Portland, OR 97030